Saturday, October 21, 2006

Really disappointed in my play...

That pretty much sums up my mood after the $640 Sat. at Niagara. I had planned on playing quite agressive but got stuck with a very agressive player to my right, was the first person moved from one table to another...so I went in not knowing who these people were and one guy had a huge stack and was pushing, and played one hand terribly...that really set the tone.
The last hand was AQ vs 77 the blinds were 50 ante, 150/300, I move all in for 500 LOL the small blind moves all in for 3600.
So heads up and I lost the coin flip.

The hand I don't even want to talk about, I am on the button. Two limpers for 50 and, I have pocket 10's I raise 200 more, both the limpers call and big/small blind fold...already I am like wtf you call 50 and then both of you have a good hand and call the 200 more...I put the women on something like King Jack, King 10, Ace 9, or who knows slow playing a small pocket or something.
Flop comes King 8, 6...rainbow, checked to me. Now here of course I should throw out something...but I really figured one of them had a king and I was done already. So I checked and 2 comes out, they check again, I check...why the fuck do I keep checking god damnit, in my head I am saying this, Jack on the river, women bets out 300, and I fold...I gave up on the hand as soon as I saw the King...arrrg wtf.

Button again, 100/200 blinds, I get Aces, guy to my left raises it to 450. I have 1500 in front of me and decide he will call it, he's got a hand. Plus I need to double up here. But he ended up getting away from the hand and folded...

That's about all that happened really, I didn't play enough hands or do anything that would give the table any worry. It was terrible poker...Oh and this guy moved all in for like 300, I moved in with Ace 8 just to isolate, with the small and big out, it was me vs Jack 8....turn and river were a Jack.
It was only 300 but it was money I needed.

A Red Hot player was also there at the tournament DOM! and I gave my chips to him, so hopefully he wins it.
Oh and I was 12th out of 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home