Sunday, December 11, 2005

Deceptive Craig Macrae

Wow! Well I am always promoting my site any way I can and usually it doesn't get me in trouble but this time I guess I crossed some sort of line. When I did this I actually thought it was funny because who in their right mind would think my site was endorsed by Daniel Negreanu. So this is what happened, I posted the email about all the cool stuff happening at FullContactPoker.com, so everyone could go and check it out. (hey I am a promotions whore for other sites to) But at the end of the email post I put "Also check out my friends site www.7-Deuce.com, because well I want people to read my blog too!
This all happened on PokerForum.ca, and now this guy ScootyZ has banned me from the site. No warning, because had he contacted me I would have taken off my little promo, instead just this email.

"You have altered an email to give the impression that Full Contact
Poker/Daniel Negreanu personally endorses your website, and posted this
doctored email in a public place. In terms of the forum's advertising
standards, this crosses the line as both excessive advertising, and
deceptive advertising.

I have also contaced Daniel Negreanu directly about your post. To be honest,
I will be surprised if I actually get a response from him about it."

So Daniel if you are reading this, sorry about all this, but if all this made you come to my site and read it then thats pretty cool lol



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home