Saturday, November 25, 2006

I got IN! And now I am OUT!

Yep so I got an email last night that said I was on the waiting list and boom I show up and get in.
I was determined to play aggressively since I sat there last time and was way to passive. The cards helped to, I had KQ twice, KJ twice, 5's and Aces....I lost with all of them and my final hand went like this. Aces on the button, 2 callers of the 100 bb, I raise it to 350 and in front of me is 2000 in chips. The small blind calls, BB folds and the first caller calls.
3 People in the hand, flop comes 2, K, 9 rainbow. I am thinking oh please someone have the king, I need to double up. We have a check and a bet of 350, I sit there for a while, then raise all in for 1650 more to this guy, small blind folds, the guy calls, he flips over pocket 2's for the flopped set and I don't improve.
To aggressive? If I raise to lets say 900 even to see where I am at, doesn't he just call...then I don't know where I am in the hand and if he puts me all in do I put him on a set or two pair? Maybe, but then I am crippled if I don't call anyway.
This was my double up opportunity and well...he hit the set so there wasn't much I could do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home