Monday, January 15, 2007

Haven't been playing very much

But thought I would share this story,
I was short stack with 1800 blinds are at 300/600, it was an aggressive table and I was first to act, I look down at pocket queens, I decide to try and get lots of money in the pot, so I just call, 4 others are in the hand, it didn't matter what came I was going to go all in.

Flop comes 8 2 2, I think perfect, the BB makes a bet of 1200, exactly what I had left, so I call and everyone else folds, before he flips over he says sorry lol

He flip over 8 2 for the full house hahah
I get up, the turn comes and it's a Queen! I hit the bigger full house, golden.

My last hand of the night came when I had Ace 9 I move in (3rd position) and the bb calls with pocket 7's, flop comes 7 7 3, he flops quads and I am out, I guess I deserved that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home