Thursday, April 27, 2006

Big Week in Toronto

Yes poker is in the air here in Toronto. Daniel Negreanu's Protege table will be filmed here on sunday and we will finally find out who gets to travel around with Daniel and hopefully win some big bucks. The winner get's buy-in's to 4 $10 grand tournaments and of course tips etc from Daniel himself. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com
Be there on Sunday to watch it live via the internet.

Also the Daniel Negreanu Canadian College Poker Championship is on Monday with the top 6 flying in from across Canada to compete for a full scholarship and a chance to play Daniel Heads Up. It should be a lot of fun and you will be able to see it on CGTV coming in the near months. On a side note to this I was going to be the dealer for this event but then I remembered that I am a terrible shuffler and didn't really want to do it on television and embarress myself haha. http://www.lifeofsports.com
for more info.

And finally the Degree Poker Championship 2006 starts next wednesday so that is going to hopefully be a huge event for me. I will be playing on May 3rd, so come out and cheer me on or boo me, either way I want to see people doing something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home