Saturday, April 15, 2006

High Stakes Poker

Well not much to talk about really, just finished up school so in the next couple weeks I can play some more poker to get ready for the Degree Poker Championship in May.

I was watching some of the High Stakes Poker on the Game Show Network, amazing stuff really. I guess last night was the last episode of season one and if you head over to fullcontactpoker.com Daniel just updated with some info about season two.
It really is amazing seeing all the top pro's in a cash game and watching Phil Hellmuth lose all his money and start swearing and getting up from the table is really a joy. Even though I do like Phil and think he's a great player, its just fun to see him blow up on television. "I can dodge bullets baby!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home