Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wow what a weekend

This was one crazy weekend in Toronto! Daniel Negreanu was all over the place and probably got about 3 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours. The Protege table lasted until 2 a.m on saturday night and then at 2 pm the next day we did the Canadian College Poker Championship down at the CGTV studios. I was tournament director for the event, which pretty much meant me making sure things went smoothly. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see it all editted togeather. My friend Johnny was the dealer and it will be interesting how much of him gets on television.

After that I got to go hang out with Daniel, which was really amazing, we had a great time with all the winners and he talked to us about strategy when playing in different tournaments and his experiences. He also did some really great impressions of some of the people at the tournament that...well I can't really say who they were about but it was gold!

I am now getting ready as we speak to head up to Niagara Falls for the media event tonight and then tomorrow I will be playing at 1 pm. It should be a lot of fun, I really don't have any expectations for this event, I would love to just make it through day 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home