Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally

Yes I finally won a tournament again at Red Hot...seems like forever since I put together a good round of tournament poker. I could feel it coming in the past couple of weeks, I was playing very well and getting my money in ahead, just got unlucky at a couple points. This time everything came together and I was able to take it down.

Key hands heads up: He just calls the small blind, I have pocket 10's and cover him, I raise 15,000 more and he moves all in, I call, he has Ace 5, spikes an Ace on the flop and I lose.
Now I am down to like 50 k and he has 200 or something.

I double up and take the chip lead again, final hand I have J 7 off, he raises my bb 15,000, I make the call and the flop comes J 7 Q, he bets out 10 grand, I make it 20 (that should have given him some worry lol) He calls, 10 on the turn, which of course is the worst card for me...he moves all in, I call he has King 6...no Ace or 9...it doesn't come and I win the tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home