Sunday, March 04, 2007

2-Outers are fun

So just got back from the Red Hot Wild Card Event...first place gets a seat into the TOC.

Very well run for an event that had 90 people show up. This tournament had the most people in it other then the TOC itself...crazy.

So I came to the final table with the chip lead at 95,000, but got card dead for pretty much the whole thing. Knocked one player out with K 9 (the best hand I had at the final table) but that was about it.

Down to 3 players, I am in the BB blinds are 6000/12,000 after the BB I have 52,000 left. The other two are big stacks. I have one of my better hands at the final table J 4 off lol

Everyone calls I check, flop is K 7 4 rainbow, SB checks, I bet out the min 12,000 to see where I am (should have bet more, first mistake) the button sits there and is playing with his chips, this guy takes fucking forever he is a newb and one hell of an annoying player.

I then start to talk to him, which I have been doing most of the final table, I tell him I have 40 K left and after the next card I will be putting it all in, or you could just take it now and I will call you.
Keep in mind the SB still has to play, so the button guy ends up calling and SB folds.

A 3 comes on the turn and I move all in.
He calls, flips over pocket 3's for a turned set.

Hmmm unique, so he knew his two outer was going to come? Since that was the only card that could help him on a board like that....

Who knows but that one really hurt...I got 3rd place....woo points....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home