Tuesday, December 27, 2005

KickAss Freeroll on Royal Vegas

Well I remember about this freeroll 5 minutes before it started and thank god I did. Got myself into the money out of 560 players. Not tooo bad!

So what was the hand that ended it all I am sure is what everyone wants to know. Well of course it was a terrible beat, but I had hit some nasty runner, runner to get into this position so I can't complain that much. Down to 4 players (4th = $100 First= $400), the guy to my left just keeps moving all in, who knows when he has a hand because no one is standing up to him. Blinds are 4000 and 8000, I am on the button, we have one caller and then we have me and the small and big blinds. I look down at Ace King Suited, I have 80,000 the small blind has 125,000 and the big has around 70,000. I move all in. The small blind calls, the other two fold. He flips over 10, 9 unsuited. The flop comes 4, 9, 10 rainbow. I need some help and it doesn't come. He wins with a pair of nines. Ya that hurts lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home