Thursday, January 26, 2006

Canadian College Poker Championship is underway

So if you haven't checked it out yet:

Here is the link to the CCPC

It started on Tuesday and had a great crowd show up and very cool and talented Canadian students from across Canada. The top 3 were dominated by St. Fx with 1st and 3rd going there way and U of T picked up the 2nd place spot.
I tried to represent Ryerson as best I could...and picked up a 9th place spot. But it just wasn't my night as I was short stack at the final table, made my move with Ace Jack off and run into...Queen 8.....yes lol...and 8 on the river ended my run. Oh well thats just the way things go.
So check out the website! Every Tuesday and Thursday on Fullcontactpoker.net thats where the tournaments are held.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home