Saturday, February 11, 2006

Daniel Negreanu

"Nice to meet you Daniel" as Craig shakes his hand.
Thats all I got to say as he was walking out of the Loose Moose yesterday on his way to play a private event with some Lucky Red Hot Poker Tour Members. The winner of season 3 and online tournament held last week got to play a small game with some Red Hot staff and Daniel. Pretty sweet deal and I am sure it was a lot of fun.

Daniel is in Toronto this week as his blog says on FullContactPoker.com and was in Hamilton on Wednesday. It was jammed pack of course and people who arrived at 5:30 hoping for a spot to play were left out in the cold as all spots had already been filled.

As well on a random note I will be at the Leafs game tonight and it just so happens so will Daniel, pretty funny...to me...not too anyone else I take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home