Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Degree Poker Moment in Vegas lol



So I am sitting at the blackjack tables, in of all places, the Tropicana. And I start to look around the room as I do when I am bored and the dealer keeps getting 21 in 5 cards. And who do I see across the room? Bruce Redwood....The Degree Poker Announcer! WTF right? I mean its pretty odd to say that least that I would see anyone I know down in Vegas but especially someone from my Degree days at Niagara. I had to go over and say hey and it was good times all around. Him and his wife were there celebrating there 10th anniversary and had just gotten there pretty much, while I was on my way back to Toronto the next day.
So Bruce if you are reading this hope you won tons of money because I certainly didn't.

Also just wanted to mention the fact that I got to stand in the Bellagio's poker room and stare into Bobby's Room. It was pretty amazing to see Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey, Jennifer Harmen, Barry Greenstein etc. all playing in the big game. I didn't get to meet any of them but it was still pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home