Wednesday, May 31, 2006

WPT at the Mirage



So the first day we got to Vegas was the final table taping of the new season of the WPT (season 5). So I wanted to go check it out and see how everything went down in these huge tournaments. Well as I turned the corner, who do I see, Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patton. And of course I had to get a pic...just because. I was of course looking for the hot blonde who hosted the WPT but was unable to find her because she had already been replaced by another hot little blonde. Ever since Shana left they just can't find that magic I guess.

Well the final table was long and very agonizing, but they did have an open bar for all of the audience in the back so that was a bonus. We didn't stay for the whole thing, left for about 4 hours, then came back to see the that 3 were still left. It had started at 4pm and went until around 1am.

All and all it was a very cool experience for the first day in Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home