Monday, July 17, 2006

The Observer

This is just a quick post because I was watching the Full Tilt 100 spot WSOP event and it came down to the bubble.

There were tons of people talking at this one table because this guy was all in and if he didn't win he would finish 128th (top 127 get a WSOP main event seat). He ended up losing the hand and was the bubble boy and all the observers were laughing and going "How does it feel to be one person away from winning a seat!"

My question is and if I was anyone at the table playing "What did you say OBSERVER? Sorry I missed that OBSERVER." These guys aren't in the tournament and are railing...this guy was at least in it until the end, so who are you to talk about him?

Sorry just had to put that out there...petty people annoy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home