Friday, July 07, 2006

So I just might make it now...finally a 4th place finish

Played tonight, felt good going in and just hit nothing the entire night untilllll...

I am in the small blind 600 invested and I have 2000 left. First to act goes all in (only has 1000) and one other person does also, who has the exact same chip stack as me. I figure there is already so much in this and I have 10 8 of clubs, maybe I will hit, so I go in as well.
First to act had King 4?? and the other girl had Aces lol great. Flop comes 9 7 2, turn is a Queen and the river is a 6 giving me the straight lol sometimes you just have to get lucky I guess.

Our table is then moved I sit down and instantly double up with A 3 vs the big blinds 5 2 (he called cause it wasn't that much to him, can't remember the blind levels haha)

Then a sick hand where I turned 3 of a kind and I pushed all in the guy called me with a flush draw and missed.
Then the best hand of them all, which pretty much secured my final table appearance.

I am small blind for a 1000, the on guy movies all in for 6800, and it comes around to me I have King Jack of clubs, I figure this guy for low pockets or something suited, he was getting low and desperate. I call, the big blind then moves all in for 3800 more...I am thinking what have I gotten myself into, but can't fold now (after everything I am left with 10 grand) So the original guy flips over Queen 10 and the big blind flips over Pocket 8's. So I am looking pretty good here...flop comes all blanks, the turn is a 5 and the river is a King, giving me the huge pot.

I went to the final table around 4th or 5th in stacks and ended up getting 4th, I will take it but the final hand was disgusting I tried to make a play and it failed when I ran into my own lucky hand of King Jack.

I am now in 96th place on the Red Hot Tour and top 120 get into the Tournament of Champs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home