Monday, July 10, 2006

Well I made it



So I have been pretty happy with my play the last week or so, got the bubble twice and then finally pulled off a 4th, 8th and 2nd place finish to put me into the Red Hot Poker Tour Tournament of Champions next Saturday. The only thing that I am pissed about is not winning a tournament this season, I have always posted at least a win in each of the seasons I played and I had the chance last night but went heads up against a chip stack 5x more then mine and he hit an opened ended straight to beat my top pair.

But I have been thinking that since I haven't won a tournament the TOC would be a perfect time to do that wouldn't it?
If I do win this is what I would recieve:
The Red Hot Poker Tour's Season 5 Champion is going to Las Vegas where you'll go Head to Head with Daniel Negreanu!

You and a friend will be flown to Las Vegas for an unforgettable experience. You'll enjoy two nights at the legendary Caesars Palace, have dinner and hang out with Daniel and his friends, and then you showdown in a heads up battle for $5000. Even if you can't beat him you win, as Daniel will drop $2500 in your Full Contact Poker account as a consolation prize!

The Season 5 Champion, and newest member of Team Canada Poker, will also win a trip to Las Vegas with the Red Hot Poker Tour Vegas Invasion July 23-27, 2006.

Not bad eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home