Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Poker on the Radio? Wah?



And this is the girl who is giving you updates from the poker floor...damn why is she on radio....(warning this is what I believe the women's voice would translate into image wise)


Yep that's right! Poker is everywhere now...even on Sirius Satallite radio.

Poker Radio WSOP coverage


So I turn it on for the first time and they are talking to these people that don't really know how to play and then some people asking questions like "why do people call me a donkey when I beat them on the river playing a 4-2 off", I kid you not this one guy said that.
So I was like "I must call in and make this show a little interesting" I was going to plug myself but thought maybe later...So I call in and ask about the poker bubble I figure might as well hear what these guys have to say and I ask about the 50 K H.O.R.S.E event and is this a ploy by the pro's to make their own main event?

So they thought that the bubble won't burst, it will keep expanding (I don't believe that, it has to hit a peak somewhere, next year or so it will happen) and they thought that the pro's would love to see 8000 people in the horse event because they would crush them all...valid point hehe

For my troubles I recieved a subscription to Bluff Magazine...sweeeeeeeeeet. Time well spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home