Sunday, June 18, 2006

Blogger Championship

BAHH 88th out of 2200 and top 50 get some sort of prize.
AJ vs 10 9 and a 10 hits on the river to end it all.

24,000: pocket 10's (me) vs Queens and I flop a 10 to keep me in.
113 left

Update: Well that hour was up and down...had it over 10 grand and now I am down to 4300 with 350 people left...not looking good.

**Sick Hand**
I am dealt Jack 10 off and I am in the big blind. Flop comes Jack, Jack, Ace.
The small blind bets and there is one more guy to act after me, I just call and the other guy calls. Turn comes a Jack...Quadssssssss....the small blind continues to bet (oh man he has the ace), I call and the other player folds. River turns a 5, he bets out again for like 200, (its early in the tourney), I re raise all in to see if I can cash on him hoping its a split pot or I am full of shit, sits there forever and then pays me off. He had Ace 5.
***

Right now I am in around 100th place out of the 1500 left. First break, started with 2000 its up to 7300 now...not bad...average stack is 3000.
We shall see how the cards go in the next hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger alabare said...

Sorry your blogger tournament didn't fare so well. Right there with you. Good luck at the tables!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home