Monday, June 26, 2006

Arrggg what a Tournament


Just played in the $1000 Freeroll for Red Hot Poker players, on Full Contact Poker. What a crazy tournament...

I ended up come in 2nd out of 102 and won $180 bucks, so not bad but I really wanted to win.
I mean I come in 2nd on too many tournaments lol especially big wons...*cough* Degree.

So we are heads up and this guy Robby has been really playing well, and I told him so before we started. I have the chip lead, then he does, back and forth we go.
Huge turning point, I hit my full house and get paid off big, he's down quite a bit but fights back.
This hand is a blur because I thought I had won and then all of a sudden the chips went over to him...I had the Jack of clubs on a board of 10, 9, 7, 6 of clubs (but to be honest I didn't really see it, all I saw were clubs, moved all in and he called, something came down and then boom I am looking at his cards and what does he have the 8 of clubs...straight flush...ya...I don't even know if I was paying attention, it happened so fast that I couldn't tell u what I was thinking lol

So ya fun times, there were lots of other hands but to be honest from 10-11 pm I wasn't really paying attention because I was watching Entourage and Life with Louie on TMN lol, then all of a sudden I had some lucky breaks and boom I am in the money (top 15)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home