Thursday, April 12, 2007

100th Post

Yes it's a milestone for this blog lol

It seems like forever since I was in the Degree Poker Championship in 2005, but really it hasn't been that long. A lot has changed since them but I still continue to play poker and keep trying to get better at the game I love.

There have been a lot of people asking me "Craig have you heard anything about Degree this year, where do I go to find out more information." Of course I direct them to www.degreepoker.com and tell them to sign up, which will them inform them when all of the fun times begin.

Well now you can read this 100th post and get the answer you were looking for:
the Degree Poker Championship will be held in June (at least that's what I assume haha). That's all I got for you now but isn't that good enough lol, clear your schedule and get ready.
Last year I was a bit off, so this year I am looking to make it back to the final table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home