Sunday, June 03, 2007

It's been a while

Yep I have been pretty busy with work lately so haven't really updated this site at all.

But let me tell you how things have been going in the poker world.

I have been running quite good actually, on the Red Hot Poker Tour I have had two wins and 2 seconds this season, which really doesn't mean anything since it takes 1 million points to get into the tournament of champions, but hopefully I will continue to do well.

I am going to try and satellite into the 100 seat guarantee on Full Tilt on the 16th, so hopefully that works out lol

I played in one of the red hot online events on partypoker, around 120 showed up and I took 8th place. It was the worst final table I have ever had. I get pocket queens run into pocket kings, I get pocket jacks the very next hand and this donk goes all in with A 5 and hit's and ace on the river.
Then a huge pot where I had A Q and the flop came 7 7 5 and the guy moved all in, so I threw that away. And the final hand came down like this first position raises like 3 times the big, I have A J and decide to just call (I have been doing this a lot because I find post flop I am a lot better) we get another caller in the sb or bb (can't remember) Flop comes A, 5, 2 rainbow and it goes check, check to me. I have hardly anything left and move all in, the sb calls and the raiser folds, he flips over A 2 for two pair and I am out.
In this case had I re-raised pre flop and gotten heads up with the raiser I would still be in the tournament, because I slow played, the A 2 got in for cheap and hit.

Degree Poker 2007 is at Rama, I will be there on Sunday the 24th and will be playing on the 25th (which is a Monday) The tournament should be a lot of fun, even though I wish they would give us a bit more starting chips, but that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home