Thursday, June 28, 2007

3rd at the TV Table

Yep I didn't get through the 6 person table, came in 3rd...I played really well with no cards...I was chip leader at the beginning and hadn't hit a pair.

Only hand that matters, blinds are 40,000/80,000 I am the big blind with 369,000 left. Button pushes all in for 269,000. Chip leader decides to call (he has 2 million in chips lol, can you tell that someone was dominating the table weee fun). I look down at A Q of spades and I push all in as well.
Flop comes K Q 6 no spades, turn is a K and the river is something that doesn't matter lol
Full house for the Button and I am out of the tournament.

BTW the button was Jim Rich the guy who won last year, he would lose 15 mins later to an internet kid in his first live tournament. The guy was good, but he picked up cards at the right time and got people to call with pretty trashy hands.

All and all in was a great experience again, come September it should be fun to see the hands.
Especially one involving me throwing away Pocket 9's and I still don't know if it was the right move or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home